Connaught - SW Calgary Real Estate
Route 2 services Connaught, as well as the entire Beltline area. The CTrain runs nearly parallel to this route as well, largely along 17th Avenue SW.
Parks & Recreation
Connaught has a few small green spaces spread throughout the community, and just beyond 4th Street SW is Central Memorial Park.
Recreation in Connaught is all about downtown Calgary. Some of the favorite things to do include visiting Calgary Tower, the Devonian Gardens, the EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts, the Glenbow Museum, Olympic Plaza and the pedestrians-only shopping area Stephen Avenue Walk.
● Connaught Community School
● Victoria Community School
● Western Canada High School
● St. Mary's High School
Houses of Worship
● Canadian Baptists of Western Canada
● Grace Presbyterian Church
● Anglican Church of Canada
● Sacred Heart Church