Chinook Park - SW Calgary Real Estate
A CTrain line runs north east of Macleod Trail. The nearest bus route is 79, with the station at Bonaventure Drive and Heritage Drive SE.
Parks & Recreation
Chinook Park is in the middle of the community, but to the north just across 75 Ave is the more substantial Kelvin Grove Park. To the east across Keewatin St SW is Kingsland Park, and to the south is Elbow Park.
Directly to the west is the Heritage Park Historical Village, Canada's largest living historic village. Families and individuals alike residing in Chinook Park will find there is always something new to do here.
● Haysboro School
● Woodman Junior High School
● Bishop Grandin High School
Houses of Worship
● Shepherd the King Lutheran Church
● Calgary Korean Baptist Church
● The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
● St. Gerard's Church