Strathcona Park - SW Calgary Real Estate
Bus route 104 serves Strathcona, with two stops along the way.
Parks & Recreation
A huge portion of the Strathcona Park community is devoted to green space, much more than most other Calgary communities in any quadrant; none is devoted to water, which makes this community even more unique. At its center is the beautiful Strathcona Park, which winds its way around in pieces. What's great is that the Bow River is only a short drive west, so those looking to enjoy water can do so easily.
Strathcona Park is surrounded by three major shopping outlets: Westbrook Mall to the east, Strathcona Square to the north and Aspen Landing Shopping Centre to the west.
● Olympic Heights Elementary
● John W. Costello Catholic Elementary
● Ernest Manning High School
● Vincent Massey Junior High
Houses of Worship
● The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
● First Lutheran Church
● Korean First Presbyterian Church